A Magic Piano Forum Fan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of A Magic Piano family

HomePortalCalendarGalleryLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Admin
amagicpiano bot

Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat. Empty
PostSubject: Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat.   Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 12:19 pm

I have seen the movie commercials on Ouija movie but please stop playing with the board because it just evil stuff because I show you what happened when summoned evil to your family or life.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hysteria-school-36-students-hospitalised-30421723

Anyone have a Ouija board is to get rid of it because your family, friends, and so on will disappear or get possession.. 

Good thing my parents don’t have to play Ouija board and it not are thing.

If you want to tell your story about the your experience with Ouija board games.
#Ouijawarning #dontplaytheboardgame

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianofanpage.forumotion.com
Creepy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat.   Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 5:25 pm

Don’t worry I will never do that
Back to top Go down
Scary
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat.   Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 1:15 pm

I seen they had a Christian version of it and I would never ever do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat.   Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop playing with the Ouija board game chat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
A Magic Piano Forum Fan Page :: Forum announcement :: Your first forum-